วันเสาร์ที่ 10 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Queen - Do not Stop Me Now

Videos Grupo Queen Do not Stop Me NOW Tonight I'm gonna have me a real good time I feel alive and the world will once inside, yeah I'm floating around in ecstasy So do not stop me now don t stop 'me' because they are a good time a good time I'ma shooting star leaping through the sky like a tiger defying the laws of gravity are a race car like Lady Godiva I'm gonna go go go there's no stopping me is I'm through the sky yeah Two hundred degrees that burns, becausecall me Mr. Fahrenheit I'm looking forward to the speed of light would be a supersonic man does not stop me now I have a good time I make a ball do not stop me now If you have a good time to make a point I just do not stop me now "because I am a good time does not stop me now Yes, it's a good time, I do not want all you have to stop what I'm a rocket on the way to Mars collision course I am a satellite out of control I'ma sex machine ready to reload like an atomBomb explodes around oh oh oh oh oh! I would be through the sky yeah Two hundred degrees burns, why me Mr. Fahrenheit I'm looking forward to the speed of light, I travel a supersonic woman of You Do not Stop Me Stop Me Do not Stop make you cry me hey hey hey! Do not stop me ooh ooh ooh Do not Stop Me I like that do not stop Do not Stop Me Have a good good time Do not stop Do not Stop Me Do Ohhhhhhh! (Guitar solo with random words) Ohhhhhh I'm in heaven, burning two hundred degrees...

See Also Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com night safari in thailand Thailand Train

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น