วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The freedom to travel in a motorhome


Image : http://www.flickr.com


In this article I want to write the joy of going on holiday in a camper. Owning a car and travel to give more people the freedom to sleep where you want to stop and how long you want to stay in the country of destination. Many people from the United Kingdom decide to parts of Europe for a period of several months in a tour of this kind of vehicles.

I recently heard in conversation with my neighbor, a house very impressive engine and I have thereforedecided that this document is to write his name John. John and his wife have decided to sell their big house, if in his late fifties and move to a smaller apartment. This apartment was then to go back to their base in the United Kingdom if they are traveling. They had decided a lot more money by selling their old house and the purchase of new property and want to spend a portion of that money on a camper of good quality. The plan was then to travel to different parts of the United Kingdom andVisit other countries in the world.

John and his wife have two wonderful dogs, who adore her. They never had to leave these dogs with friends or in a kennel when they were traveling to the past but have not because there are obviously plenty of room for campers.

When in a conversation with John I asked him if he planned to go to the next. He replied that he would drive to the south-west of England. He would walk through partsStop by Devon and Cornwall for a few days in different areas. I asked what day would come, he explained that he was not sure, and that depends on the weather. Maybe four weeks or are not yet sure of Steve, "he said. I could not believe his attitude and his way of life, I must say I was very jealous. What kind of freedom, I thought.

John then stated that next month he wanted to go to Portugal, but that there is no reason to hurry to get there. I wish I had starteddo this years ago, but for the work that was impossible, really, "he continued.

I also have a dog and I would love to have this form of travel. I talked with my wife and she said that they preferred to stop at a hotel. Well, I have years to try to avoid them, to my way of thinking of retiring.

Related : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Promotion hotel in thailand multiply thai

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น